There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Don't ever feel job security.

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, fun work environment, good properties, brand recognition amongst big brands and ad agencies, autonomy

Cons

Commissions always decreasing, no car or phone allowance, no encouragement for advancement and expensive health benefits, too many corporate initiatives

410 Other Employee Reviews for Clear Channel (View Most Recent)

Promotions Intern

Former Employee - Promotions Intern
    Former Employee - Promotions Intern

I worked at Clear Channel as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Large company with a reputable name for an intern. Very open to giving advice to interns

Cons

There is no structured intern program to develop skills. Internships are not paid.

Disappointing

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Clear Channel full-time

Pros

A few co-workers have been great and help when they can. It's fun to meet people in the local business community and create plans that solve their marketing needs.

Cons

I never get the feeling that senior management cares about me. The stress I feel everyday here is insane. Very few people feel like they have job security here. It is starting to affect other parts of my life because I am constantly worried and frustrated and feel like it is impossible to succeed. The amount of reps they churn through is ridiculous. Every department seems unwilling to work together. Not a team atmosphere at all. Unless you have established yourself in media sales and can get everything done on your own and tolerate the micromanagement and constant change of focus, don't work here.

Give more help to new people and help them grow. Something needs to be done to lower the turnover and make the feeling in the room more positive.

There are newer employer reviews for Clear Channel

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!