Coca-Cola Refreshments
www.coca-cola.company Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Huge company with great values and lots of opportunities

Supply Chain (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than a year

ProsCCR is a huge company with great resources, people, and many different opportunities. Everyone at CCR has a lot of pride in the company and their brands.

ConsThere are cons to working at a huge company. Implementing change can be a huge challenge with significant resistance along the way. The hiring/recruitment functions could definitely be improved and better integrated into other business functions. Relatively speaking, salary is not great.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove talent recruitment by incorporating it more into other business functions. Talent recruitment is too often a very slow process with lots of room for improvement.

Better than unemployment! Very good have a job!

Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: World class global company; better benefits than some; development actively… Cons: Salaries low; very challenging to move up regardless of… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage cross functional/stretch training that will enable employees to move… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible for business for sales

Account Manager (Current Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL (US)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Refreshments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good schedule and flexible days Cons: No coverage for those out sick, vacation, or leave. Too much work and physically not enough time in a day. They really Don't care about… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a few more people to support sales team and service customers better. Go… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Refreshments.

Worked for Coca-Cola Refreshments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Refreshments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola Refreshments CEO Muhtar Kent. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Refreshments employees.