Colgate-Palmolive

www.colgate.com

Enjoyed a very hands-on six month co-op with Colgate in which I learned and achieved a lot.

Logistics Analysis Intern (Cube #2) (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsThe co-op at Colgate provides training in programs like Crystal Reports, SAP & BW. Interns are given real projects that have a genuine impact on the company and are not made to waste their time on "coffee & donuts" type tasks. The office in Atlanta is a very friendly, helpful, and team-oriented environment. You will feel at home here.

ConsEven with six months spent in the co-op there are still some projects that are large enough you cannot see them through to completion. The only other con is that the program starts off quickly... it can be like trying to drink from a fire hose at times, but everyone is patient and helpful so this isn't so bad.

Analyst - Engineer - Co-op

Analyst (Current Employee) Piscataway, NJ (US)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great management, Have a set job, Work around your schedule,… Cons: Expect more hours then you can give during school Advice to Senior Management: Training at the beginning of the job should be more… More

Great opportunity.

Oral Care Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time

Pros: Great benefits and training. Teambuilding every year. Cons: It was sometimes stressful but it was worth it. More
There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!