Colgate-Palmolive
www.colgate.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

CP was incredible.

Flavor Department Co-Op (Former Employee)
Piscataway, NJ (US)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for more than a year

ProsFriendly, understanding atmosphere with down-to-earth coworkers! It was an excellent experience in the corporate world. Longevity possible, loyalty is very well rewarded. Wellness programs implemented company-wide.

ConsWell-managed, but the politics of a large company tend to leave employees who go the extra mile to be slightly under-appreciated.

Comfortable, family-oriented company. A little old fashioned.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Colgate-Palmolive full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent benefits and pension program. Medical after retirement. Good succession planning in company. Family-oriented environment, many loyal employees (except maybe… Cons: Old fashioned. Cutting corners now in the wrong places. Only focus on high potentials and not so much the strong… Advice to Senior Management: Show that you care more about the employees that keep the company well supported and running - they are loyal, but are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience with good learning opportunities.

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Colgate-Palmolive as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good salary, compensation and benefits. Cons: Not too active in platforms like social media More

There are newer reviews on Colgate-Palmolive.

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Colgate-Palmolive CEO Ian M. Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees.