There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Business Account Executive

Current Employee - Business Account Executive
Current Employee - Business Account Executive

I have been working at Comcast full-time

Pros

Great company with deep pockets, awesome coworkers and good benefits.

Cons

Needs to smooth out installation process for customers. Can become quite aggravating.

2088 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

A very poor Company to work for

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

None at this time of review!

Cons

bad reputation with customers, unfair practices, poor customer service , and more, techs transferring to keep aht down instead of fixing it.. Allow the techs to save by fixing issues !

forget aht in tech support- as you have a very bad rep with your customers- - allow them to solve issues, streamline your programs, fix your servers. when clients are calling in repeatedly for service- do not upsell other products- monitor field techs- they are not doing jobs to point of arguing with customers- improve your standing with customers to keep them- your site says you care about your custmoers - prove it- freeze prices- and give quality service- lobs should be in sales and retention only xss spp speed upgrades in tech support - - TRACK ALL SALES ARE NO MATTER AMOUNT IT INCREASES YOUR REVENUE - custmer's favorite- line is " I pay enough for this junk that doesn't work - why do I want more?- Fix it! get back to making your service at all angles qualtiy to keep your customers.

Stressful, Good benefits

Former Employee - CAE I  in  Madison, MS (US)
    Former Employee - CAE I in Madison, MS (US)

I worked at Comcast full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bonus checks, Benefits, Rewards for good stats (like gas cards, prizes, certificates), Paid Vacation Time

Cons

Stressful position, Training doesn't teach you much, Programs used provide little information for customers, Most of the supervisors aren't helpful they walk around and don't want to take supervisor calls so sometimes you're just stuck, Slow computers (still on Windows XP), Not much time to be on the phone with customers only 7 minutes, it's more about "meeting stats" than helping people - creates even more stress with already rude/crude customers, It's not about what you know, it's about getting off that phone within 7 minutes, If you actually like computers/technology and want to be in the field....you won't learn much in this position, You have to lie to customers alot because of lack of information a simple "I don't know", isn't going to suffice, Would not recommend this job if you're in school or want to have a life, Feel like every I go into the job it's to defend Comcast...became HIGHLY stressful

Upgrade the operating systems, Train employees on more of what they will have to deal with on the job, Need more information like (causes of outages, why a technician didn't show up), Customers need access to dispatch so tech support doesn't have to take the brunt of lazy technicians), Inform customers more of services that ARE and ARE NOT provided - like tech support for routers, they need to know up front that it's a charge to receive support for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!