There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

It's all about the numbers!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Cons

quota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Tale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

2202 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

Great Benefits/ Pay Cuts

Current Employee - CAE
    Current Employee - CAE

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, medical, dental, 401k

Cons

Right hand does not know what left hand is doing, lots of outsourcing right now, pay cuts

Don't make such major pay cuts and change the pay structure every year. Find a sweet spot and stick to it.

Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences.

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA (US)

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

The company communicates with its employees,and management has been very supportive.

Cons

I think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal company to work for. Quotas are obtainable and compensation is unlimited. You have to work, but you can make A LOT of money.

Let the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let reps go out and work. If they aren't making quota, cut them loose. I would rather have less of "the plan" and more automony to sell on my own schedule.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast