Constellation Energy Group

www.constellation.com

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD (US)

ProsConstellation/BGE encourage creativity and diversity. The employees and leadership are demonstrate the core values. Safety and customer satisfaction are critical, but are not achieved on the backs of the linemen. There are many opportunities. I left to explore other opportunities, but would return in a heart beat.

ConsConstellation has faced some financial challenges, but weathered the storms well. It is a customer service industry which the general public doesn't always understand or appreciate. If you work for BGE, expect some impact to your work-life balance during storms and other emergent events.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate changes to employees. Recent merger communications have been well thought out and implemented. Learn from feedback provided during the 2010 union campaign to avoid similar employee sentiment.

Great people to work with. the company culture values collaboration

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: 1. good people -- nice, smart, hard-working, honest, wanting to do the right thing 2.… Cons: 1. company may try to change more than it can effectively execute 2. gets too analytical with business models and metrics and loses… Advice to Senior Management: how happy are you with the new generation of leaders… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Decent compensation and competitive benefits package. Constellation is a large company with good geographic… Cons: The geographic diversity can be a problem in that it makes it… Advice to Senior Management: Constellation's management suffers from the same problem that many management groups have:… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!