Micromanagement to Not My Problem

Current Employee - Collector in Saint Louis, MO (US)
Current Employee - Collector in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Coram full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a job. Some dedicated and reliable co-workers. There is a paycheck. Like the work itself. Benefits once you work for 6 months.

Cons

Management treats employees as though they are stupid and can't follow directions. They don't trust us to do the job we were hired and trained to do. We are directed to report issues to management but after months of reporting action was only taken after it became a large $money$ issue. Upper management displays total disregard and disinterested in lower level employees. Advancement is based on who you are friends with and for some employment is based on who you know.

Advice to Management

Clean house and support your employees. Be fair. Walk the talk.

reviews filtered by

Don't work for Coram

I worked at Coram full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love my patients, pharmacists and below.

Cons

Aweful Corporate culture. Talk about money hungry. They prioritize money. Everything they talk about is money,money,money. They don't care if their nurses are burn out...they allow them to work 6 days a week and then complain about their overtime....major micromanagement. The job doesn't burn you out, it's the Branch Manager and above that burns you out. They are constantly complaining about your overtime..they will dictate how much time you should do a dressing change..The word INTEGRITY and EXCELLENCE is foreign to this company. They are clueless of what it means. How they treat their nurses, pharmacies and below are aweful...it's abusive. I don't know how they can stay in practice...Greed has taken it's toll.

Advice to Management

Fire all of you. Bring in a team that is not tainted by Greed...

2. Please Stay Away from Coram!

I have been working at Coram full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Patients, co-workers, nice facility to work in

Cons

Management! Total lack of organization and respect, from branch managers to VPs to SrVPs.They make decisions based on what they perceive makes themselves look good, as opposed to doing it for the good of the company. No one is impressed!

Advice to Management

Grow up. We are not in awe of you. How about providing some leadership instead of constantly picking on us for petty nonsense.