Covance
www.covance.com Princeton, NJ 5000+ Employees

Very rewarding. Science and helping health outcomes for people are cutting edge.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Madison, WI (US)

I have been working at Covance

ProsVery exciting industry. Client interaction is always very postivie. We are solving health problems world wide. It is very rewarding.

ConsSome decisions made by our clients are out of our control. Poor study results may force a customer to change it's mind on pursuing a drug in development and that affects our forecast for the future as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior level relationships with industry are key. Keep making those strategic deals that are awin/win for all parties involved... customers, employees and the communities we live in.

Feel happy and exciting in Covance

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I have been working at Covance

Pros: High benifits, good office environment, flat organizational structure; Young colleagues with passion , friendly… Cons: Training opportunity is not enough and you can't find professional people… Advice to Senior Management: Give more encourages to staff; Recogize the performation of staff;… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worked there for only 3 months. Training requirements were insane. Had to work nights and weekends to complete.

Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Covance

Pros: Good pay and excellent benefits. Cons: Consistent 55 hour workweeks were too much. Advice to Senior Management: Allow adequate in-office time for new employees to complete training prior to being expected to conduct field work. Ensure that your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Covance.

Worked for Covance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Covance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Covance CEO Joe Herring. All reviews posted anonymously by Covance employees.