Cox Communications

www.cox.com

Solutions Specialist

Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (US)

ProsThe company has very good benefits and a generally good management. They provide a pleasent working environment and some nice perks, like free cable and low cost phone and internet.

ConsThe company is raising prices and losing customers. They have unreasonably high sales quotas so the sales reps are under constant pressure. They brought in a 'hatchet man' laid off a lot of great people in 2009 in order to hire more 'sharks.'

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to offer affordable services to customers and quit trying to trick people into paying more. Value your employees the way you used to.

Poor moral, customers can be rude.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Cox Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: steady work will never be layed off Cons: repetitive job description cranky customers Advice to Senior Management: longer breaks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High Level of Flexibility in terms of Family Support

Senior Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cox Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Cox is generous in terms of flex-time arrangements, provides a high quality work-environment and has… Cons: Salaries are significantly below industry averages. Customers are becoming less… Advice to Senior Management: Needs to continue upgrading quality of staff to compete in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cox Communications.

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!