There are newer employer reviews for Crate & Barrel

Summer Internship

Former Employee - Intern
Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Crate & Barrel full-time (less than an year)

Pros

All the employees are extremely nice and make you feel part of their team. The program is well organized and well rounded. I really learned a lot and enjoyed my experience.

Cons

Their interview process takes place a little later, so I had to wait till almost the summer to decide where I wanted to intern.

301 Other Employee Reviews for Crate & Barrel (View Most Recent)

A good job for retail

I have been working at Crate & Barrel part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people here really like each other and it feels like one big family. There is quite a bit of longevity which speaks to the employees dedication to the company and to one another.

Cons

There have been too many extreme changes in such a short time that it is unsettling. Changes should have been more thoughtful and gradual.

Sharing comments don't equal a bad attitude.

I couldn't have found a part time job....LOVED CRATE&BARREL

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Crate & Barrel part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked @ Lenox in Atlanta from the day the store opened. I worked in the stock roo, office and then finally on the sales floor. Worked there for 1.5 yrs untill I was tranfered to Oklahoma city. It was a teary good bye. Love the management, they were fair to all. Discount good

Cons

As I mentioned earlier, I was only part time, so was not at the store but only week nights and weekends. Never knew of any issues except some idiot employees we had working there (but they are everywhere)...

I have noticed a change when I visit a store and even online. I think the quality of merch has suffered a little bit, the larger they become...

There are newer employer reviews for Crate & Barrel