There are newer employer reviews for Crocs

Fast-paced, Fun, Hectic, and worth the ride!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Niwot, CO (US)
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Niwot, CO (US)

I worked at Crocs full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We were all in this start up together and pulled together when we needed to. Financially rewarding and good benefits.

Cons

Too many cooks in the kitchen, decision makers too inexperienced. Bot too big too fast.

Take care of your people and stay on course with your core products.

126 Other Employee Reviews for Crocs (View Most Recent)

Began as a wonderful adventure

Current Employee - Retail Manager in Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Manager in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I have been working at Crocs full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You as a manager were allowed to run your business based on your individual locations.

Cons

The long hours that were needed to meet the company expectations

The re-alignment of the districts and regions resulted in many upheavels, good team members lost to due lack of support

I'd still be there if....

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Crocs full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Above average pay; bonus system for all employees and not just management; great employee discount; flexible schedule; casual dress code; promote from within; great co-workers; comfortable shoe...need I say more?

Cons

During the 2 1/2+ years I worked for Crocs, there was no written policy and procedure for store operations. Many times, some managers were being told one way to do something while another was told to do it another way. My DSM lacked professional and personal skills. Comments regarding other store managers and of me to others were made on several occasions. Inappropriate language, especially on the sales floor in front of guests, was a common theme for my DSM. DSM was asked for help several times regarding issues in-store and was told that I had to deal with it on my own. If it hadn't been for such a horrible experience with my DSM, I never would have given the company who came in and recruited me a second thought.

Listen to the teams who are running your stores. They are there day in and day out. They know what the needs of the business are. They just need your assistance in getting the right tools and product in place. Provide training to DSM's and RSM's alike. The issue with my DSM went for quite a few other DSM's company-wide.

There are newer employer reviews for Crocs