There are newer employer reviews for CustomInk

Proud Inker - No other workplace like it!

Current Employee - Inker  in  McLean, VA (US)
Current Employee - Inker in McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at CustomInk full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people
The values
The ownership everyone takes to make sure the customer gets WOW'd

Going into work each day with a smile on your face

We get treats EVERY week! Catered breakfasts on Mondays, Catered Lunches on Fridays - free healthy snacks, a beautiful casual and chic office.

This place cares 200% for customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. We aren't simply employees... we are Inkers.

Cons

We are busy, but I don't see that as a Con as I hate being 'bored at work'. The company is growing and growing and business is great!

Keep it up!

36 Other Employee Reviews for CustomInk (View Most Recent)

Every day I feel I lucked into working for the best company in the world.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at CustomInk full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- A company that really cares about me as a person - starting all the way from the top, if I needed/wanted to, I could speak directly with the CEO about anything.
    - A company that stands by its values - the company believes people should strive to be innovative, be nice to each other, take ownership of your work, words, and actions, and be an honest person. While they'll work with anyone who is struggling to perform, the company does not tolerate dishonesty. Which always makes me feel great that I know I am working with people I can really rely on and trust.
    - A growing company that still manages to have a work hard/play hard type attitude.
    - The company really strives to hire from within, even for management roles, if there are people that have shown they can do the work and have the skills to do a good job.

Cons

The nature of the business is seasonal and the company is still striving to find ways to handle the peaks and valleys of the business flow in a way that doesn't require a lot of overtime or a lot of sitting around doing busy work.

Not all departments created equally

I have been working at CustomInk full-time

Pros

Great benefits, competitive compensation, tons of perks, fun and laid back environment, growing company with lots of opportunity

Cons

Some departments are less fun to work in than others, rapid growth has caused some growing pains

There are newer employer reviews for CustomInk

Worked for CustomInk? Contribute to the Community!