D&B
www.dnb.com Short Hills, NJ 5000+ Employees

Risk Management Specialist

Risk Management Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at D&B full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCan work close to home or remote. Top of the industry. Certain managers are great. Good entree into the b2b world if you have not done that before.

ConsFinancial Flexibility every year - kind of like the D&B Hunger Games where they just pick a certain number of people in different areas to lay off that are supposedly not bringing value. Although, they have chosen people who were definitely very capable and valuable.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop having reps manage the whole contract process, it is a total drain on time and resources. D&B is famous for minimizing resources and just sucking the life out of everyone because they are doing the job of 6 people. Stop being so pennywise and dollar dumb or whatever that saying is. Invest in some resources so that your sales people can be out selling instead of strapped to a computer all the time managing contracts.

Great corporate environment, but dated company culture

Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee)
Parsippany, NJ (US)

I have been working at D&B as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: A good place to start a career and learn about… Cons: Some decade old systems are still being used, need to… Advice to Senior Management: Hire less contractors from overseas and more Americans Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

no morals all politics sharts

NCAT Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Short Hills, NJ (US)

I have been working at D&B full-time

Pros: helping businesses grow and fairly building honest relationships Cons: the work environment, leadership, politics, leadership Advice to Senior Management: open your eyes No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on D&B.

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D&B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D&B CEO Robert Carrigan. All reviews posted anonymously by D&B employees.