There are newer employer reviews for DISH

Where are the improvements?

Current Employee - Loyalty Agent in Thornton, CO (US)
Current Employee - Loyalty Agent in Thornton, CO (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Customers and coworkers. You do get paid so I guess that could be considered a pro. A 20 word minimum is hard to reach in the pro section.

Cons

New CEO sent out a memo saying that the benefits package will be improved... Never happened. Terrible insurance! Chain of command is useless. They fire the good agents and coaches, and keep incompetent people. Too much pressure to reach "metrics". AHT, upsell, QA, CSAT and FCR. What happened to customer service? Now we even get put on a naughty list if we give too many credits to customers. Constant fear of being fired for any reason at any time. Dish is not even remotely a "great place to work".

Better benefits. We need affordable insurance, not cruises and cars. Don't give us "talking points" and not give us time to use them. Handle time should not come into play when your job is to save customers. Your agents are disconnecting great customers just to lower their AHT. How can you be so blind? Have your agents review their coaches. You might just learn something.

1792 Other Employee Reviews for DISH (View Most Recent)

It was not a positive experience

I worked at DISH full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Free DISH and free parking

Cons

Mentality of entire corporation is negative and demeaning to employees, from "badge in, badge out" to lack of appreciation or consideration of employees.

Look up consideration, empathy, and employee value in a dictionary

Poor culture and management.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Pine Brook, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Pine Brook, NJ (US)

I have been working at DISH full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Made very good money and still consider quitting everyday. If you maintain a good close ratio, work massive hours and do at least 10 sales per day you will make a living.

Cons

Horrible quality of life. Insane hours. Horrible managers that know nothing about selling or treating people like human beings. If you are absent or late you will get "occurred". If your close ratio is low you will have money taken away. You can get promoted to team lead in six months but that is a pay decrease and even more hours. One mistake you are fired.

Treat people like human beings.

There are newer employer reviews for DISH