There are newer employer reviews for DLC Consulting

Good people, good projects, in my experience

Former Employee - Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA (US)
Former Employee - Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I worked at DLC Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

DLC in Orange County was a great place to work. Your experience with DLC will be dependent on the projects you're on, but I only had one bad client in the few years I was there. Also, you earn your base salary whether you're on a client or not.

Cons

Pressure to get yourself off the bench when you are between clients. Also, it's sometimes confusing whether you're going to get incentive compensation or not.

Keep up the good work in Orange County!

reviews filtered by
  1. Good at the beginiing, a bit stale after a while

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at DLC Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great team, good client base, incentive and total compensation on par with comparable firms; the firm really did care about its employees, which went a long way!

Cons

Lots of travel (I guess to be expected of a consulting firm); often did the work of more-junior-level employees, which became a tough sell to prospective employees...

2. Phenomenal company that cares about its people and its clients

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at DLC Consulting full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Consultants are paid for every hour they work, and for those we are are on the bench waiting for that next great assignment. Consultants are given an annual employment contract. Great employee benefits from health care, wellness program, 401K, , challenging work utilizing my skills every day, opportunity to consult to some of the top companies in California. Can't ever rest on your laurels :-) every day is a new day and every project a new beginning.

Cons

DLC only hires Top 20 MBAs or CPAs from Big 4 Accounting firms with private company experience. It is great to be held in such great company and to work with such incredible professionals, but that means not everybody can work here!

Keep up the good work! Keep winning those top notch clients and exciting projects and keep attracting the talented professionals that are proud to be DLC Consultants.

There are newer employer reviews for DLC Consulting