DLC
www.dlcmgmt.com Tarrytown, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Good people, good projects, in my experience

Consultant (Former Employee)
Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I worked at DLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDLC in Orange County was a great place to work. Your experience with DLC will be dependent on the projects you're on, but I only had one bad client in the few years I was there. Also, you earn your base salary whether you're on a client or not.

ConsPressure to get yourself off the bench when you are between clients. Also, it's sometimes confusing whether you're going to get incentive compensation or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work in Orange County!

Phenomenal company that cares about its people and its clients

Consultant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at DLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Consultants are paid for every hour they work, and for those we are are on the bench waiting for that next great assignment. Consultants… Cons: DLC only hires Top 20 MBAs or CPAs from Big 4 Accounting firms with private company experience. It is great… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Keep winning those top notch clients and exciting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satisfactiory

Manager Resourcing (Current Employee)

I have been working at DLC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great understanding, less pressure but still productive. Cons: All Saturday's working and that too full day. Advice to Senior Management: Atleast alternate saturdays should be off. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DLC.

Worked for DLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DLC CEO Adam W. Ifshin. All reviews posted anonymously by DLC employees.