DSW

www.dsw.com

Love my Fellow Shoe Lovers!!

Store Manager (Current Employee) Sterling Heights, MI (US)

ProsThere is so many reasons why I love working at DSW, the people, the product, the challenge, the customers, Everything! But, if I had to whittle it down to one thing, it has to be that I matter. They listen to me, they ask me my thoughts on issues, I am included in corporate initiatives, I am challenged and developed, they support me and charities that I volunteer with, and they allow me to be a business owner. It wasn't always the case, when I first started working at DSW it was very task focused, policy focused, and they have grown with time to become what I feel is one the greatest companies to work for!

ConsAt DSW, they know their faults, they acknowledge them, come up with solutions, and tackle them. For many of us managers we are activators, and we want something now, and are very impatient, but with patience come tested and tried policies, processes, and IT. It is when we rush through something, that is when we have issues; whether it is the scheduling tool, a computer program, or anything else. But they are always quick to rectify it.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue on our Journey! We are making great strides, and it keeps getting better!

Group Interview

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at DSW part-time for less than a year

Pros: overall fun questions with a group of 10 people (including… Cons: You really have to out shine everyone. Once you hear… Advice to Senior Management: come prepared with some question. such as Why do you want to work here ? If you were a shoe what would you be and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice for beginners, but high turnover

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at DSW part-time for less than a year

Pros: 30% Discount Cute Shoes and Bags Register is Easy Cons: The rewards program, clearance, cleaning up/closing the store More

There are newer reviews on DSW.

Worked for DSW? Contribute to the Community!