Danone

www.danone.com

Great place to work!

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat people, great benefits. Free yoghurt & water at work. You get to own your projects and minimum interference is there from your seniors (providing you are doing a good job). Senior management is amazing, they take care of employees, held a lot of events. Conferences all over the world.

ConsThe cash package is not be in line with other companies of similar size. Hard to progress further (in IT atleast) as people tend to stick to their positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't say much really, they are awesome! Better than the CEOs of other companies who are solely interested in making bucks for themselves. Say Hi5 to the executives of Danone who are genuinly interested in the people who work for them.

Just Great!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Danone full-time

Pros: - great culture - general positive climate - exposure to transversal projects -… Cons: - some ambiguity due to informal way of working - general tendency to have negative competitivity between people that want to proove they are the best -… Advice to Senior Management: - to take into consideration the Cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very interesting

I have been working at Danone full-time

Pros: enthusiastic environment, equal opportunities employment, development programs, satisfying compensations, good… Cons: it needs more teamwork, and more motivation to the employees. Advice to Senior Management: Train , develope, motivate and retain your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Danone.

Worked for Danone? Contribute to the Community!