DeVry University
www.devry.edu Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

I am getting a lot of IT experience here at DeVry.

Technical Support (Current Employee)
Pomona, CA (US)

I have been working at DeVry University as an intern for more than a year

ProsAs a student at DeVry, the best part is not having to commute to and from work to get to school. I am exposed to some of the best and most updated software and hardware on the market. Our school has much better IT equipment than any other campus I have worked at. Also, I am free to make my own projects for the most part and the experience I gain in troubleshooting and customer service is invaluable.

ConsAs of right now, there is no room for growth. The team is very small in the IT Dept. and there is no opportunity for upward movement. Our network is not local, so there I am getting very little network communications experience.

Tutor Coordinator

I have been working at DeVry University part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great experience with the community and a chance to work with… Cons: Sometimes the people are a little difficult to work with. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great leadership team and support.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at DeVry University full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good compensation and follow through from the middle level management. … Cons: Cost of education for first and second year students that could… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DeVry University.

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DeVry University CEO David Pauldine. All reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees.