Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,636 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A truly exceptional place to start your career.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDeloitte has an excellent culture that requires collaboration and team work in order to be successful. Additionally, the developmental programs for each career level and under-represented members of the workforce are best in class. Lastly, there is incredible diversity in roles (client-facing and internal) available to employees that provides talented professional countless opportunities.

ConsDeloitte places a heavy focus on "extra-curricular" activities. Although these are great opportunities for development, it does require additional work each week. Transitions between our Commercial, Federal, and international member firms is not transparent. Lastly, the pay structure has been adjusted twice over the past five years and still appears to lag other top tier firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease explore more creative travel arrangements that the tradition 3-4-5. Also, build a straightforward pathway for project opportunities for practitioners between Commercial, Federal, and international member firms.

Bad interview experience and irrelevant selection process

Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: very nice working environment and good people to work with Cons: too much work and over expectations.. 55 hrs .. reallu Advice to Senior Management: they are good but not great.. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The culture of mentorship helps drive the growth opportunities for each individual.

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: Culture of personal mentorship Challenging work Continuous opportunity to learn Opportunity to direct… Cons: Travel is required on a weekly basis (for most) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.