Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,643 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

You can make your own career here

Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

ProsYou really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

ConsNaturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Good

I have been working at Deloitte LLP

Pros: - Decent work - Decent salary - Collegial Cons: Too much emphasis on firm initiative and diversity at the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Supportive environment

Intern (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Deloitte LLP as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People were friendly and willing to teach Cons: Long hours, with low starting pay. Full-timers don't get OT… Advice to Senior Management: n.a. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.