Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,629 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to launch your career, but may be not for the most people in the long run

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFor recent college and graduate school graduates, it's a good place to launch your career. Also, those who want to have Big 4 on your resume, it is definitely a good option.

ConsIt's your career: In other words, they do not care about your career growth in the long run. Compensation is not really balanced with the hours and efforts you actually need to input.

The best career move I have ever made

Manager (Current Employee)
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time

Pros: Consulting in Australia: Dynamic work with sophisticated colleagues. Great respect for work-life balance and diversity. Mature workplace culture with excellent articulation and reinforcement of cultural… Cons: Like all big 4 firms in Australia, REM includes superannuation (9%). This % must be removed from any salary figure to calculate true salary. Bonuses… Advice to Senior Management: Investigate ways to further incentivise excellent performance with bonuses. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Deloitte- the best company to start your career

Audit Expert (Former Employee)
Moscow (Russia)

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Deloitte provides the opportunity to learn quickly as you take part in different projects during the year (e.g. perform different sections during audit).… Cons: Appraisal of performance is not always fair (based usually only… Advice to Senior Management: To work more closely with the team who performs audit. To speak to the team. To know the names of everybody in the team.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.