Deloitte LLP
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Overall, a wonderful experience

Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Deloitte LLP as an intern for less than a year

ProsSmart individuals, great diversity, team oriented culture, outstanding career support and education tools. Top client base ensures opportunities to work on challenging and interesting projects.

ConsTypical problems of large firm: bureaucracy, competition from within for projects, can sometimes feel intimidating due to talent of employees, very hierarchical structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing because it seems to be working

Great people, and great challenges

Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee)
Rosslyn, VA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: People are awesome, I have had some great oppurtunities to… Cons: Eminence can be annoying. You are doing things that don't… Advice to Senior Management: Make eminence much more interesting. Instead of wasting time making people do bad jobs at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging, yet rewarding

Consultant (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I worked at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than a year

Pros: Challenging and interesting work, alot of flexibity in choosing a project… Cons: Occasional long hours, often not recognized by management for going above and beyond Balancing client work and internal firm work can be challenging Specific to federal, it… Advice to Senior Management: Although there is an extensive program for acclimating BTA's into Deloitte's culture, experienced hires don't have this luxury. It is very "on your own" which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.