Deloitte LLP
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Overall, a wonderful experience

Intern (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Deloitte LLP as an intern for less than a year

ProsSmart individuals, great diversity, team oriented culture, outstanding career support and education tools. Top client base ensures opportunities to work on challenging and interesting projects.

ConsTypical problems of large firm: bureaucracy, competition from within for projects, can sometimes feel intimidating due to talent of employees, very hierarchical structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing because it seems to be working

Great people, and great challenges

Business Technology Analyst (Current Employee)
Rosslyn, VA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros: People are awesome, I have had some great oppurtunities to… Cons: Eminence can be annoying. You are doing things that don't… Advice to Senior Management: Make eminence much more interesting. Instead of wasting time making people do bad jobs at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience in one of the industry leaders

Consulting Director (Current Employee)
Athens (Greece)

I have been working at Deloitte LLP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Global and local at the same time. Great offices Energised team, excellent colleagues Opportunities to work in… Cons: Hierarchical (expected from a Partnership) Less communication about improtant stuff, abundance… Advice to Senior Management: Involve more people in decision making Clarify what you need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Deloitte LLP.

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Deloitte LLP CEO Joe Echevarria. All reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees.