Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

A truly exceptional place to start your career.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Arlington, VA (US)

ProsDeloitte has an excellent culture that requires collaboration and team work in order to be successful. Additionally, the developmental programs for each career level and under-represented members of the workforce are best in class. Lastly, there is incredible diversity in roles (client-facing and internal) available to employees that provides talented professional countless opportunities.

ConsDeloitte places a heavy focus on "extra-curricular" activities. Although these are great opportunities for development, it does require additional work each week. Transitions between our Commercial, Federal, and international member firms is not transparent. Lastly, the pay structure has been adjusted twice over the past five years and still appears to lag other top tier firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease explore more creative travel arrangements that the tradition 3-4-5. Also, build a straightforward pathway for project opportunities for practitioners between Commercial, Federal, and international member firms.

Takes time to make an impact

ERS Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Your efforts are recognized and financially rewarded Strong brand in the industry Emphasis on career progression- you will… Cons: Your success in the company is highly dependent on your alignment to leadership Review process that impacts your financial compensation are once a year and pretty… Advice to Senior Management: The firm spans across many industries; internal tools are one-size-fits-all. Promote more flexibility in allowing specialists in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience with smart people

Technology Consultant (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Variety in work - Smart people - Upward mobility - Travel Perks Cons: - Don't always agree with the solution being provided - Some… Advice to Senior Management: - Fight for solutions with more current technology - Invest in people staying up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!