Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

You can make your own career here

Current Employee - Manager  in  Detroit, MI (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than a year

Pros

You really get the opportunity to work with the best of the best. I am always so impressed with the level of talent. In addition, you are working with some of the most recognized corporate brands on a global basis as your clients.

Cons

Naturally, with many of the roles, significant travel is required. Deloitte prides itself on in-person contact with the client. This does mean you could be away from home 4-5 days a week.

As we grow, there are some natural challenges that arise in relation to bureaucracy. If we focus on those areas as we grow, we can better manage them within the firm.

Other Reviews for Deloitte

Great experience. They invest a lot in their people and expect a lot

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great environment. Coolest projects. Good investment in their people. Clear and strong growth path. Thought leader. You are supported by a great brand and unbelievable logistics and infrastructure. Great benefits

Cons

Easy to get stuck at critical career milestones. No clear direction on when you will not make the most important promotions: Manager and Partner. Deloitte is happy to keep high performers in these processes for years.

Building my career with people who care

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Deloitte full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Entrepreneurial spirit abounds. Opportunities to work and share experiences and ideas with some of the brightest folks globally. Unbelievable tools and methods at your fingertips to make your job easier, your solutions better, and your customer's happier. A strong community of coaches and mentors who are focused on helping you advance your professional career, while still maintaining the important work - life balance.

Cons

The advancement opportunities abound, but they will often push you out of your comfort zone to take on bigger, more challenging personal growth opportunities - sometimes before you may feel you are ready. If you are looking for someplace where you stay in the same place for years, this isn't that kind of job. You will travel around the country and the globe. If you don't like travel, probably not the best place to work.

Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!