Diodes
www.diodes.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worker Beware!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lees Summit, MO (US)

I worked at Diodes

ProsNone really. The Operators and Supervisors were some of the best people but they were severely limited by the tools they had to work with.

ConsUpper management treats you like dirt. Too many meetings with not enough time to do any decent work in between. Horrible work ethics towards employees. Expected to be there 24hrs per day. Expected to have zero home life. Hugely high staff turnover including middle manager. Blame culture is the order of the day and the only way to survive.

Advice to Senior ManagementPurchase a good wafer monitoring software system for the cleanroom. This one action would increase productivity and give time for all employees to work better/smarter, and would save so much time. Currently they run a paper traveller system which means you can hide wafers/yields easily, and spend many hours finding lots.

Great Potential, but ultimately very disappointing to her work here

Corporate IT Director (Former Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I worked at Diodes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the best and smartest people I've worked with.… Cons: Salaries aren't great that way to faster for the expansions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loved working there

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Chatsworth, CA (US)

I worked at Diodes full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Small with open communications from the top down, but I worked there a long… Cons: Don't know what it is like to work there now,… Advice to Senior Management: Clear path and many opportunities to advance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Diodes.

Worked for Diodes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diodes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diodes CEO Keh-Shew Lu. All reviews posted anonymously by Diodes employees.