Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

I have worked at both Disneyland and Disney World!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for more than a year

ProsPerks are nice. At Disneyland, could allow 3 guests in 18 different times, discounts on food and other stuff. Disney World was okay. Not sure about how many time to get family/friends into the park.

ConsManagement at my location at Disney World was AWFUL. I dreaded going to work. I am very happy that I transferred to Disneyland and had a wonderful experience with my management in Main Entrance Operations.

Finance internship

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts

Pros: Very friendly working environment; good work-life balance Cons: a slightly conservative company culture More

A Company That Really Cares

Entertainment Cast Member (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Walt Disney World was a great company to work for. They invested in… Cons: The company did not pay very well, which is ultimately why I left. It was a great part-time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.