Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

I have worked at both Disneyland and Disney World!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for more than a year

ProsPerks are nice. At Disneyland, could allow 3 guests in 18 different times, discounts on food and other stuff. Disney World was okay. Not sure about how many time to get family/friends into the park.

ConsManagement at my location at Disney World was AWFUL. I dreaded going to work. I am very happy that I transferred to Disneyland and had a wonderful experience with my management in Main Entrance Operations.

It is nothing like what it used to be, few employees are fans of the product

Industrial Engineer (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Awesome benefits if you are a Disney Parks fan. Access to the utilidors, backstage tours, special events, all… Cons: The culture is awful and directly out of office space. There are so many forms that have to be filled out to do… Advice to Senior Management: Get the employees excited about the product. If someone is interested… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience but tough and strict job

Attractions Cast Member (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Great experience and company name to have on resume - Get a "behind the scenes" look at a… Cons: - Very strict "image" guidelines from the Disney Look - Feel disconnected from management - You will get sick A LOT (Disney is a disease breeding ground)… Advice to Senior Management: Try to accommodate the college program interns more, attempt to communicate with… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.