Disney Parks & Resorts
home.disney.go.com Lake Buena Vista, FL 5000+ Employees

Disney Desk Representative and Conceirge

Disney Desk Representative and Conceirge (Current Employee)
Anaheim, CA (US)

I have been working at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time for more than 3 years

ProsFun, Happy, People, Perks! It is an amazing expierience. There is nothing more magical than being in the park after hours, on Main Street, USA, or watching the sun rise over Tomorrowland while enjoying a hot cup of coffee.

ConsIncome, Hours, and True Advancement Opportunities - Still Recommend as a Great Employer. If you love Disney, become a Cast Member, love to shop, you may end up spending more than you make on merchandise. It becomes addictive.

Good place

Food Service (Former Employee)
Lake Buena Vista, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts part-time for less than a year

Pros: Tickets,plenty of overtime in the summer. Cons: No hours after summer,short shifts sometimes,and sometimes over baring management. More

Great Company, but little pay.

Sales (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Disney Parks & Resorts as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Positive work environment. Great feel make magic happen for kids. Free… Cons: Little pay for the employees at the company. Work Hours are… More

There are newer reviews on Disney Parks & Resorts.

Worked for Disney Parks & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disney Parks & Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Disney Parks & Resorts CEO Robert Iger. All reviews posted anonymously by Disney Parks & Resorts employees.