Dollar Thrifty Automotive
www.dtag.com Tulsa, OK 5000+ Employees

Great environment, tiring job

Roadside Agent (Current Employee)
Tahlequah, OK (US)

I have been working at Dollar Thrifty Automotive

ProsThe people here are wonderful, and supervisors are generally friendly, helpful, and very understanding. Co-workers are a delight; there is a real sense of camaraderie amongst the agents in my department. The stress level is high, as it is with any customer service job, but the environment is laidback enough to compensate a bit for it. Emergency situations usually find a sympathetic ear with management, and exceptions to the attendance policy can be made.

ConsThe pay isn't amazing, and sometimes the scheduling can be a pain. There seems to be no clear way to get a promotion other than simply knowing or being close to the correct people.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

Very disappointing management style

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dollar Thrifty Automotive

Pros: They do promote a good balance between personal and work life. They are good about permitting time off when needed.… Cons: The management style is very condescending. They don't have any respect for your overall knowledge and any new ideas are highly discouraged. There is… Advice to Senior Management: You have a lot of very talented people working for you. Ask them what their challenges are in a way that allows them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Headline

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dollar Thrifty Automotive

Pros: Fair company to work for. Cons: Salary employees are worked to death. Advice to Senior Management: Listen. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Thrifty Automotive.

Worked for Dollar Thrifty Automotive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Thrifty Automotive reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Thrifty Automotive CEO Mark P. Frissora. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Thrifty Automotive employees.