Dollar Tree
www.dollartree.com Chesapeake, VA 5000+ Employees

OK for a short term part time job.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Hamilton, NJ (US)

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

ProsEasy jobs, laid back coworkers, very flexible scheduling, always something to do, meet lots of interesting (and I do mean interesting) people, requested time off is never an issue, work with a variety of unique people.

ConsVery little room to move around in jobs, low title workers are blamed for any issues, management plays extreme favoritism, short breaks, customers can be dreadful, minimum wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some consideration for the little people.

Lack of Payroll

I have been working at Dollar Tree

Pros: Be your own boss and write your own schedule Cons: too much paper works. cashier and stocking station was a waste of time. not enough backroom space for all the products. too much seasonal products… Advice to Senior Management: put yourself in our shoes, is not the cashier or stocking station bring out the team is the team and management. we work hard because… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Busy, fast-paced company

Cashier (Current Employee)
Murray, KY (US)

I have been working at Dollar Tree part-time for less than a year

Pros: I enjoy working at Dollar Tree as a cashier as there is always something to be doing to… Cons: Sometimes it may be a bit overwhelming to try to accomplish everything that is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dollar Tree.

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dollar Tree CEO Bob Sasser. All reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees.