Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com
  www.dominionenterprises.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Depends so much on which division you work for!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  Norfolk, VA (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Norfolk, VA (US)

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall DE is really good about providing fun opportunities and morale building activities. Great training opportunities.

Cons

The politics are crippling in some departments. Overall very low pay across the board. Lots of cattiness and inefficient micromanaging.

Let people do their jobs. You hired them for a reason and for the experience that they're bringing to the table. Let them do it!

333 Other Employee Reviews for Dominion Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Terrible Organization, Loyalty comes only from the top.

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None what so ever. The Senior Managers at this organization only look out for themselves. The more you do to better the organization, the more they take credit for it. This company loves to lay off people who have been dedicated employees for years.

Cons

Can not trust Senior Management what so ever. They know how to manage, but sure don't know how to lead. Run as fast away from this company if you are currently employed there and for sure, don't even think about joining them if you are in the job hunt.

Stop managing with loyalty coming from the top down, manage and direct from the loyalty coming from the bottom up.

Great People; Not a ton of opportunity

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros

I worked at one of the regional parenting publication offices. I loved coming to work every day; all of my coworkers were great, energetic people. Because the office was so small (less than 10 people), I was given a lot of responsibility quickly.

Cons

Did not feel like there was much room for growth within the company. Not a fast, dynamic environment. Very slow-paced.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!