Dominion Enterprises
www.dominionenterprises.com Norfolk, VA 5000+ Employees

The career I never thought I'd have.

Web Development Manager (Current Employee)
Norfolk, VA (US)

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFor me, there has been ample opportunity to grow in my field, though it did take time to get there. I have had a lot of on the job training for my current position, and for moving into a higher level position.

ConsIt took a long time to pay better for IT. This is something that is being rectified as time has gone on. Because of that, we are becoming more competitive.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that print is going away and stop focusing so much sales energy on that. Print is dead.

something that wasn't sales...

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than a year

Pros: You are allowed to wear jeans & a polo to… Cons: The company does not care about its employees (this is a top down mentality and it applies to all departments of the company including finance,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a Company you Want to Work For!

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)
Norfolk, VA (US)

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Benefits were the only positive of the company. Cons: Management doesn't know what they are doing! Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your sales people! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dominion Enterprises CEO Jack Ross . All reviews posted anonymously by Dominion Enterprises employees.