DuPont
www.dupont.com Wilmington, DE 5000+ Employees

A Great Learning Experience.

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
Wilmington, DE (US)

I worked at DuPont full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat people, flex time, good pay and benefits, challenging work, training opportunities, and job security are all things that can be expected for new DuPont employees.

ConsI think that the variation in operation from one site to another is frustrating. I also feel that the new HR system was a mistake. And finally, I feel that the personal relationship between management and younger employees/non management could be improved to strengthen trust and interest in the work place.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus more on the development of young engineers.

Very good working experience

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE (US)

I have been working at DuPont as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: It is one of the best companies to work for. Exceptional… Cons: Approval process may be slow More

Good Place to Work

Manager (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at DuPont full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Business Ethics - really lived every day. You can count on being supported… Cons: Minor decisions need headquarters approval. Slow, complex, bureaucratic. Advice to Senior Management: Give more autonomy to business units and geographic locations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DuPont.

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DuPont reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DuPont CEO Ellen J. Kullman. All reviews posted anonymously by DuPont employees.