There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
Current Employee - IT Manager in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

Cons

The Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Fix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

345 Other Employee Reviews for DynCorp International (View Most Recent)

It has been quite a ride, a worldwide ride.

Current Employee - Electrical Foreman  in  Kandahar (Afghanistan)
    Current Employee - Electrical Foreman in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

Pros

you get to see the world , the pay is reasonable and they pretty much let you do your job un-molested, advancement is available, and they are an open minded group of people.

Cons

the cons are that you are away from your family, there is not enough vacation time and the living accomodations can be very austere at times

accountability is a must logitics are key we need to run a tighter ship.

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator

Current Employee - Fuel Distribution Systems Operator  in  Spīn Bōldak (Afghanistan)
    Current Employee - Fuel Distribution Systems Operator in Spīn Bōldak (Afghanistan)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Dyncorp is a good company, provied all safety rules and regulations to save employees life.

Cons

good leaving condition and good house keeping and good Environment.

Thanks to Dyncorp Management they take care for all employees as a one Family.

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!