DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

IT Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX (US)

ProsThe Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

ConsThe Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

Not too bad

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent pay and grateful for a job Cons: A lot of negative political and religious views More

Program Budgeting Function for large IT program

Finance Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Program team very experienced and customer focused. Cons: Funding from Customer (US Govt) at times was not timely… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!