DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Good but challenging experience after KBR.

Quality Professional (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor for more than a year

ProsTried to do things differently than KBR; only a few previous KBR in Program Management at start of LOGCAP IV; old KBR Program Management has now taken over.

ConsFailed to learn or implement positive aspects of KBR LOGCAP strategies; old KBR Program Management has now taken over. Needs new business; funding to LOGCAP is drying up.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out business development strategy; put the right, qualified management in the right positions.

Wonderful place to work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great growth opportunities at all levels Cons: None so far - been here 3 months Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Training Coordinator (Former Employee)
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good Pay Nice Vacation Time Always Hiring Worked for a really good supervisor Cons: Contract work. Got let go before the end of my contract… Advice to Senior Management: I had a great supervisor. He kept all the big… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.