DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

As far as defense contractors go, it was okay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

ProsIntelligent and helpful co-workers
Individual offices
Free parking
Good 401K plan, decent healthcare coverage
Bonus cash awards on a quarterly basis available to all employees (based on merit, project success)

ConsWhen Balhaus left as CEO, the new management that came in wasn't nearly as good. There appeared to be a lot of alpha males in senior leadership, with the exception of a few areas.
None of DynCorp's employees seemed happy to be working there. Overall morale was rather low.
Some unexpected layoffs

Advice to Senior ManagementA little bit of personality and gender diversity couldn't hurt. Speak honestly during town hall meetings, people/employees know when you are not telling the truth.

Wonderful place to work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great growth opportunities at all levels Cons: None so far - been here 3 months Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Training Coordinator (Former Employee)
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good Pay Nice Vacation Time Always Hiring Worked for a really good supervisor Cons: Contract work. Got let go before the end of my contract… Advice to Senior Management: I had a great supervisor. He kept all the big… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.