DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

As far as defense contractors go, it was okay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIntelligent and helpful co-workers
Individual offices
Free parking
Good 401K plan, decent healthcare coverage
Bonus cash awards on a quarterly basis available to all employees (based on merit, project success)

ConsWhen Balhaus left as CEO, the new management that came in wasn't nearly as good. There appeared to be a lot of alpha males in senior leadership, with the exception of a few areas.
None of DynCorp's employees seemed happy to be working there. Overall morale was rather low.
Some unexpected layoffs

Advice to Senior ManagementA little bit of personality and gender diversity couldn't hurt. Speak honestly during town hall meetings, people/employees know when you are not telling the truth.

working dyncorp im satisfied want to join again

Fuel Operator (Former Employee) Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: working dyncorp intl learn more & to earn more to satisfy my family.getting good experience from the company.hope… Cons: nothing to say abt the down side .im happy to… Advice to Senior Management: when working with the company one day my sugar go down .after the medic come to me and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wonderful place to work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at DynCorp International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great growth opportunities at all levels Cons: None so far - been here 3 months Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!