E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work, although work/life balance can be a challenge.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExciting, dynamic, and challenging place to work. Worked with a lot of smart, intelligent, motivated people. You will be rewarded when taking on additional responsibilities while continuing to perform at a high level.

ConsWork/life balance can be a bit difficult at times. I definitely felt that people who knew how to play the game, but were by no means all-stars, were unfairly rewarded and promoted over smarter, harder working, higher performing employees who were less socially savvy.

Senior Project Management

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA (US)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The life-work balance is great. Everyone is focused on… Cons: Financial services in general isn't a growth industry at the… Advice to Senior Management: Take more risks with current technology and embrace ideas that may not yield big… More

Company has moved to hard sales. Not the E*TRADE I once knew....

Financial Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: For the work required the pay is pretty good. I have generally had a good experience with the people I work with...they generally do… Cons: The comp plan for sales associates is the worst thing that has ever been excreted out of a human mind. Its very core is designed… Advice to Senior Management: They live in their own world. I won't bother. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.