ECRS
www.ecrsoft.com Boone, NC 50 to 149 Employees

A dynamic place to grow for those who enjoy work and serving others

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at ECRS

ProsA very flat organization allowing direct access to decision makers.
New product pipeline is extensive
Great customers, some would say the best in the business.
The company will only sell quality products. No short cuts allowed
Steadfast commitment to customers, employees, products and markets.
The company could care less of who you are are where you came from, if you contribute you will be noticed and appreciated. You will be provided an equal chance for promotion, if that's what you want, but you can't fake it, you must contribute to get noticed.

ConsComplex product mix, not an easy business to manage
Resources can be tight, if you want to work for a wasteful dot com operation this is not the place for you.
We move at a steady upward pace, not a lot of hype just hard work

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focused on the customers and the basic fundamentals that got us here. Don't get greedy, keep the wall street types "far" away. Keep focusing on products and customers and don't fall into the traps that our competitors have fallen into, mainly short-term financial. Keep building!

The sky's the limit

I have been working at ECRS

Pros: One of the most rewarding aspects to working at ECRS is that your job and capacity to grown within the company is basically as you… Cons: Beautiful location, but it is far from a major airport… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees respect you, the ECRS name, our customers, and the product. The growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at ECRS

Pros: Very advanced thinking company. Develops great products to make our customers successful. Allows employees to have a say… Cons: Boone, NC is a 2 hour drive to the nearest airport. Can be a hassle… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing. Keep thinking about growth and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ECRS.

Worked for ECRS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ECRS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ECRS CEO Peter Catoe. All reviews posted anonymously by ECRS employees.