EY
3.6 of 5 3,798 reviews
www.ey.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Overall a great place to learn and build a strong network.

IT Audit Staff (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at EY full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat place to start a career. They provide a lot of training and the experience is great. You are surrounded by a lot of knowledgeable people who have also been in industry. The people are very nice and helpful and you have the opportunity to build a strong network.

ConsBeing in this industry of course isn't the normal 9-5 job so sometimes the hours can be a little much or hectic during busy season. But if you are upfront with your manager they can be pretty flexible if need be.

Staff Advisor - Great company, crazy hours

Staff Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at EY full-time

Pros: The company does an excellent job at building a great corporate atmosphere. Coworkers and peers were wonderful. Their… Cons: The hours are long (very long), especially considering their standard low starting pay. There are rules to promotions and pay increases that can… Advice to Senior Management: Starting pay should be increased in order to maintain and… More

Experience at EY

Assistant (Current Employee)
Budapest (Hungary)

I have been working at EY full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting and diverse projects Clients with good reputation Trainings both online and… Cons: Demanding workload, no worklife balance Cannot get enough vacation Not enough time and effort… Advice to Senior Management: Find the balance between the profitability and the satisfaction of the employee Pay attention to collagues in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EY.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EY CEO Mark Weinberger. All reviews posted anonymously by EY employees.