Great start at Edgepark Medical - happy to be here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Twinsburg, OH (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH (US)

I have been working at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

The leadership group at Edgepark Medical is very strong and focused. From what I’ve seen, they strive for alignment and open communication. The experience level of the recent wave of leadership (over the past 12-18 months) is top notch. It is actually one of the reasons coming here was such as easy decision. In addition, the people are great, and very friendly. The culture is very hard working and dedicated. Lastly - free coffee, a great onsite workout facility, summer softball, and casual days!

Cons

The office space is very open. If you are someone that really strives for an office, or at least your own cube - this will be different. The floor plans are very open, and people work relatively close together.

Please continue making improvements to the overall work atmosphere. From what I understand, fresh food service will be coming to the cafeteria at one of our buildings. Cubes, in some shape or form, would help with privacy and personal space.

Other Reviews for Edgepark Medical Supplies

Times are changing...New Management brings new opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Twinsburg, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH (US)

I have been working at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

- New Executive Mangement is tranforming this company into a best in class organization!
    - Positive action is being taken to solve for issues raised in an employees survey.

Cons

- Open style seating is not for everyone. It takes time to adjust from the privacy of an office to an open community of employees. Only a few offices for the executive level staff.
    - No cafeteria for almost 800 employees - construction underway.

Not a place I would work again

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Twinsburg, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Twinsburg, OH (US)

I worked at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros

They have an excellent benefit package. Medical is extensive and reasonably priced. Good vacation and sick time and 401K. Probably the best benefit is the fitness center. Staffed with three personal trainers this is a full out gym. Management very approachable.

Cons

The training for the position I was in was not very good. Too many interruptions of the actual training, being expected to take calls before you have the proper training. The only concern with regard to quality was how you answer the phone. Got conflicting answers from supervisors, one tells you to do something one way, another gives you a different answer. Horribly outdated computer system. No accountability for errors. Customer service department is actually just a call center with a factory like atmosphere.

Update your computer system. Biggest drawback. Trainer needs to focus on training and not on other projects or responsibilities. Make sure that all management gives the same answers.

There are newer employer reviews for Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Worked for Edgepark Medical Supplies? Contribute to the Community!