Edgepark Medical Supplies

www.edgepark.com

Great start at Edgepark Medical - happy to be here

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Twinsburg, OH (US)

ProsThe leadership group at Edgepark Medical is very strong and focused. From what I’ve seen, they strive for alignment and open communication. The experience level of the recent wave of leadership (over the past 12-18 months) is top notch. It is actually one of the reasons coming here was such as easy decision. In addition, the people are great, and very friendly. The culture is very hard working and dedicated. Lastly - free coffee, a great onsite workout facility, summer softball, and casual days!

ConsThe office space is very open. If you are someone that really strives for an office, or at least your own cube - this will be different. The floor plans are very open, and people work relatively close together.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue making improvements to the overall work atmosphere. From what I understand, fresh food service will be coming to the cafeteria at one of our buildings. Cubes, in some shape or form, would help with privacy and personal space.

Times are changing...New Management brings new opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Twinsburg, OH (US)

I have been working at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros: - New Executive Mangement is tranforming this company into a best in class organization! -… Cons: - Open style seating is not for everyone. It takes time to adjust from the privacy of an office to an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a place I would work again

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Twinsburg, OH (US)

I worked at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Pros: They have an excellent benefit package. Medical is extensive and reasonably priced. Good vacation and sick time and 401K. Probably the… Cons: The training for the position I was in was not very good. Too many interruptions of the actual training, being expected to take calls before… Advice to Senior Management: Update your computer system. Biggest drawback. Trainer needs to focus on training and… More
There are newer reviews on Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Worked for Edgepark Medical Supplies? Contribute to the Community!