Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

3170 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Learn how to work

Former Employee - Management Trainee
    Former Employee - Management Trainee

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Enterprise works you into the business from the ground up. Your first day, you will be washing cars and picking up customers. By the end of your first month, you will go on marketing blitzes, become a sales person and be on your way to running a business.

Cons

Work you like a dog. It is a physically demanding job. And if you are not a good driver, don't apply.

Working at Enterprise was a great experience but not somewhere I saw myself staying

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Enterprise helped me realize the importance of customer service and allowed me to hone my communication and sales skills

Cons

I was not a fan of the hours I was asked to work. Many times, they are not set hours. It depends how many customers there are to help. Especially the random ones that float in when we're about to close

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car