There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

2950 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

humbling experience that has allowed me to grow

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

rewarded for hard work. longevity. ability to manage people from facets. Great place to start career

Cons

must put in a lot of hours

Stay relaxed

Learn how to work

Former Employee - Management Trainee
    Former Employee - Management Trainee

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Enterprise works you into the business from the ground up. Your first day, you will be washing cars and picking up customers. By the end of your first month, you will go on marketing blitzes, become a sales person and be on your way to running a business.

Cons

Work you like a dog. It is a physically demanding job. And if you are not a good driver, don't apply.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!