Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Working at Enterprise was a great experience but not somewhere I saw myself staying

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Enterprise helped me realize the importance of customer service and allowed me to hone my communication and sales skills

Cons

I was not a fan of the hours I was asked to work. Many times, they are not set hours. It depends how many customers there are to help. Especially the random ones that float in when we're about to close

3183 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Career not a "Job"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great training, people focused company. Rewards and progression are second to none.
    Fast Pace hands-on environment. This is not a behind the desk type of job. It is ideally suited to people who want to learn how to run a business and have the drive to desire to want to move up the career ladder. Promotion is 100% from within.

Cons

Not right for everyone but if you are willing to roll your sleeves up and work hard the long term payoff is fantastic.

More company events. Bring back the holiday party.

If you work hard, smart, and ethically with a little good timing and luck sprinkled in you will go far

Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Management Assistant in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent training program. Superb benefits. Promoting from within and interviewing for every postion truly prepares you for the coportate world in this company's structure or elsewhere if you decide this is not for you. If you decide to move on to other business related postitions, just know that companies go bananas over having Enterprise Rent-A-Car on your resume. That being said I am currently in Medical Sales and in my last two companies former Enterprise personnel were always the most accomplished employees.

Cons

Traditionally long hours. I ruined many a business atire washing cars in 100 degree heat in South Florida.

Keep motivating people, and continue the core values that makes this company great as well as producing some of the best leaders in the business world.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car