Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Take it with a grain of salt

Current Employee - CS-Administrater in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - CS-Administrater in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment, positive people. I love that I have a work family!

Cons

I'm drowning in paperwork!! We are under staffed to accommodate the work load. I feel like I will never catch up. Keeping long hours at the office can only last for so long and only makes a small dent in the stack. i work my butt off for only 12.50 an hour? Another Con, they never fire the bad/lazy employees.

3532 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

The worst ever

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Louisville, KY (US)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Louisville, KY (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It paid my bills when i needed the job

Cons

First of all the hours are extremely long. You start work at 715 am every day and finish at 630pm. You will work 2 Saturdays a month. Average work week is 55+ hours. The pay is very low. You will make just enough money to survive. Its minimum wage job that requires college degree. Going forward the customers are ok for the most part. On average you will get yelled at 2 to 3 times a day. Upper management does not care about you at all. You are on your own. I hated my time at enterprise. I cannot find another job. I am stuck at the moment there. I have been with the company for 1.5 years. I moved to an assistant manager spot after a year with the company. Always been a top performer. Attended sales dinners every month, but I just hate working there it’s not a company you want to work for. I am so tired when I get home that I don’t even have the energy to look for another job.

Pay us decent living wage. We are being treated as slaves for minimum wage. Wake up and see the reality,

We work hard but don't reward hard work

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros

Experience is second to none. Great resume booster. Everyone is young and hardworking -- they hire well. Salary can be great with a mixture of good luck, politics and hard work.

Cons

60+ hours a week and working all weekends and holidays as a manager and above is not for everyone. Tough work/life balance. With some bad luck salary can be not so great. No support for higher education as it's not necessary for the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car