There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Take it with a grain of salt

Current Employee - CS-Administrater in Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - CS-Administrater in Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment, positive people. I love that I have a work family!

Cons

I'm drowning in paperwork!! We are under staffed to accommodate the work load. I feel like I will never catch up. Keeping long hours at the office can only last for so long and only makes a small dent in the stack. i work my butt off for only 12.50 an hour? Another Con, they never fire the bad/lazy employees.

3093 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Regional Rental Manager

Former Employee - Regional Manager
    Former Employee - Regional Manager

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Ability to move up the company ladder quickly if you are strong in sales and customer service.

Cons

A high percentage of the RVP's and GM's focus of the core values and focus more on profit and growth versus their employees. Now that the company is going global, they lost their privately held family business feel.

Senior Management must stay more involved with the RVP's and GM's with the wrong values.

Worked for one month as a Part-Time Seasonal Customer Service Representative

Former Employee - Part-Time Seasonal Customer Service Representative in Glenwood Springs, CO (US)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity to advance working for Enterprise. Employees are overall very happy with the company's practice of promotion from within.

Cons

I accepted the job because I was looking for part-time work. "Part-time"at Enterprise means 40-50 hour work weeks, however. You will have to clean cars, fast and dirty, in business attire (tie and dress slacks for men). Because employees are often promoted, some branches are understaffed and this makes it quite difficult to meet every customer's needs/expectations.

Don't promote employees until you have found a replacement. "Part-Time" employees who wish to remain "Part-Time" shouldn't be forced into an Overtime hours work week.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car