A wonderful internship experience! Learned a great deal, met great people, and was treated very well.

Former Employee - Intern  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Intern in London, England (UK)

I worked at Environmental Resources Management as an intern for less than a year

Pros

+Great work culture
+Highly intelligent and competent employees
+High-performing company
+Was mentored by caring supervisors
+Was given meaningful work and felt like my output was actually valued
+Didn't pour a single cup of coffee or make a single photocopy.

Cons

I apologize if this review seems one-sided, but I really can't think of any cons.

Other Reviews for Environmental Resources Management

Project Engineer

Former Employee - Project Engineer  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Project Engineer in Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Partners do care about professional growth of the staff on their team, and would organize team building activities frequently. The company also often organize events to foster team spirits.

Cons

Each region of the firm operates more independently, therefore, not all offices function the same way. Some are not as friendly as others.

Not a great company to be in.

Current Employee - Consultant Level I  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Consultant Level I in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Environmental Resources Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some of the advantages of working at ERM is the ability to gain project experience quickly and add valuable experiences to one's resume.

Cons

The main disadvantage in my view is the low compensation ERM offers for the type of work. Projects can be demanding and require specialized knowledge which is simply not being compensated. Work-life balance is hampered by project deadlines and stoked by over-worked partner-level ERMers. ERM also does a poor job tracking its internal talent and is not uncommon to have talented staff unutilized and not being actively match to project internally. That is because ERM still operates as a network of independent offices, rather than ONE company (despite for years they have been trying to instill that culture).

There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Resources Management.

Worked for Environmental Resources Management? Contribute to the Community!