There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Fast paced, growing company with a strong client base

Current Employee - Technical Manager  in  Irving, TX (US)
Current Employee - Technical Manager in Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of exposure to business models and technologies at use in a variety of clients. Get to work closely with the customer and design cutting edge solutions using the latest tools.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

279 Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon (View Most Recent)

Opportunities for the willful

Current Employee - Lead Developer  in  Schaumburg, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Schaumburg, IL (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Epsilon for quite some time and have seen lot of my colleagues sticking with the company for years. This shows people like the work culture and ethics the company follows. As far as my experience goes I have always got the right opportunities and the work life balance has been just right. Managers have always been flexible enough to achieve the right work life balance. I have seen people complaining about work life balance reason being Epsilon has a long pipeline of new clients/projects and resources often get moved around from one client/project to another. Some people find it stressful and complain and whereas people like me look at it as opportunities. To sum the pros: Growing company with lots of opportunities, uses most of the latest technology and has a lot of talented people working for it.

Cons

If you have read my pros section you might have found I dint talk about salaries/bonuses in it. I have seen the company being not too good with pay rises compared to the boarder market. That's my only complain I would say.

Company should be looking at making their pay scale comparable/above its peers considering the big profits that the company makes.

Great company to learn at!

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Epsilon full-time

Pros

-Good and fast paced working environment
    - Good opportunities to work with multiple clients across different domains which enables and challenges you to learn on the job.
    - Opportunity to work with talented, fun and friendly team
    - Encouragement to freely express your opinions

Cons

- Work comes in waves
    - Employee growth opportunities could be improved further

- Would be good to offer additional training for project managers to enhance their skills

There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!