Epsilon

www.epsilon.com

Great place to grow and learn

Senior Director (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsVery well managed firm, very good communication from top down, clear expectations about about what constitutes good performance and how to advance. Management has shown the willingness to move off of old strongly held positions on the direction the business is going and quickly adjust business strategies to meet the changing demands of the marketplace and the dynamics of the competitive landscape.

ConsFirm is moving fast - creates some friction among teams that should be working more closely together.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake what's worked best within the legacy business and implement in newly acquired businesses, especially delivery disciplines.

There are better opportunities and benefits to be found elsewhere

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Lafayette, CO (US)

I worked at Epsilon

Pros: Decent pay for performance. The people I worked with… Cons: The best reasons left the building when Hellman & Friedman sold Abacus (where I worked) to Epsilon. Health benefits went downhill, Epsilon made… Advice to Senior Management: Brian Rainey's "We're always for sale" comment with regard to Abacus and it's pending sale to Epsilon really rings true - but what he didn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very corporate, unsatisfied

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros: compensation, benefits, pto, outside office environrment Cons: very political, work-life balance, leadership More
There are newer reviews on Epsilon.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!