Epsilon

www.epsilon.com

Good place to work and gain experience in the industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL (US)

ProsThe people would be the main reason this company is successful. That goes not only for their personality, but their ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. I have only been here a short time, but have yet to come across a situation where I or anyone around me has been treated unfairly. In Schaumburg at least, we focus on hiring very intelligent, technical people that also have the ability to interact well with our clients. Doing this, sets the tone for the rest of the office.
The salaries here are fair and in some cases higher than our direct competitors. The benefits are about average for the industry, but we still do offer a strong 401K match which is becoming more rare unfortunately.
Free pastry and fruit breakfast on Thursdays!

ConsWith a company growing as quickly as this one, you do get people that are working very hard to meet our goals. Many employees will work extra hours to get their work done, but I believe this is done to meet our goals and I have seen the company focus on bringing in more staff to help us with our needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a good staff of people working hard to meet the demands of our clients. While there is a bonus offered to people at director level and up, it would be good to see the rest of the staff offered an annual bonus.

Haggin Marketing was an honest, hardworking company--after the acquisitions it's been tough to deliver great client work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mill Valley, CA (US)

I worked at Epsilon

Pros: Many of the people are exceptionally dedicated and passionate about their work. On… Cons: Since its evolution to "SolutionSet", the company has become engrossed in internal management and profitability goals. The soul of the company and many of the… Advice to Senior Management: A good company manages with respect for its employees. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Common Sense, "thinking outside the box" heck ...thinking at all is not encouraged.

BSA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Epsilon

Pros: People are very, very nice. There is some opportunity to learn. They are very flexible about working from home. The office is… Cons: Someone else posted that this company is paper trail obsessed. I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like I don't work.… Advice to Senior Management: You are an agency, and an agency provides service. You cannot reduce your staff and… More
There are newer reviews on Epsilon.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!