Equifax

www.equifax.com

The only reason it got 1-Star was because I was unable to give it a half star

Sales Operation (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros- Vacation (and you will need every ounce of it)
- Benefits (use it before it changes)
- 401K Matching

ConsThis is the worse company I have every worked for.

Upper management is dillusion at best (full of themselves at worst). The technology being utilized by workers is outdated.

The need to "be seen" is so problematic that people who want raises and promotions seem to intently slow down other departments by adding ridiculous steps into an already disfunctional process for fulfilling sales orders.

New products are introduced to the sales teams but operations is never told how to fulfill them once they are sold. Therefore, the sales rep ends up not only losing their sale but has to field calls from an irate customer on the issue for weeks.

Lying is a part of the corporate structure ... an entire team in operations was lied to about their job going away for months, they were let go 6 months after the first question was asked about their positions being terminated.

Sales is in such a dissaray, that you can boost a dying book of business up by 16% in 2 quarters and still be repremanded or fired because the book of business did not reach 100% of goal as a result of the last rep who had it.

Overworked, lied to and humiliated in meetings ... not worth it. It was an okay company when I started 8 years ago, but it has gone down hill for anyone NOT in upper management. I only stayed for the benefits but now it's not worth it and I'm looking for the door!

Working +60 hours a week is hard on the family

IT Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at Equifax full-time for more than a year

Pros: * Good Pay if your have the skills Cons: * 60+ hours a week * On call all the time * You work around the clock several times I had to take calls into the work… Advice to Senior Management: learn to care about others No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Professional company, focused on growth

Test Site Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) Carmel, IN (US)

I have been working at Equifax full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good health plan and other benefits Professional work environment Encourages individual growth… Cons: Smaller Equifax owned divisions can get lost in the shuffle as overall corporate success… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Equifax.

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!