Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com

Great company but work can be overwhelming.

Pros

Great multi-national environment. Always working with cutting-edge technology. A leader of the mobile network world.

Cons

Work can be very tough and challenging. Work-life balance can be hard to achieve. Cost-cutting measures can be baffling.

Other reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Miguided company

Current Employee - Consultant  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Pros

It was a great company, 10 years ago.

Cons

Management is selfish and misguided. Not concrete carrer evolution oportunities.

Was hired and let go after one month with no exact reason.

Former Employee - Order Fulfillment Specialist  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Order Fulfillment Specialist in Plano, TX (US)

Pros

Environment, salary, benefits, gym on site.

Cons

Less than 1 week in training, shady coworkers, insulting.

I began a position at Ericsson in Plano and was basically "let go" after one month. I had informal training b/c it was end of fiscal and holidays as well. I was never given ample opportunity to learn my position. It frustrates me that I was given two reasons for the "let go." I was told it wouldn't work out b/c I was not catching on. I also was told to say it was a "layoff." Which is it? During the working/training period I kept a journal of events b/c I felt something was going on. My manager refused to listed to what I had to say. I can say I'm utterly disappointed in this company. There should have been formal training. I was pretty much "left out of the loop" 3 weeks while I was there. Kept asking for work and everyone said there was "nothing." This is the first corporation in which I was very much treated poorly and given no chance whatsoever to improve. I mean I wasn't even told a real reason to the "layoff" or "termination."

There are newer employer reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!